[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 20 most recent journal entries recorded in
[ << Previous 20 ]
[ << Previous 20 ]
|Friday, May 12th, 2006|
1) How often do you and your SO quibble?
2) What tends to be the most common two subjects?
3) How do you resolve issues?
4) Which of you is quicker to anger?
5) Which parent do you take after in this respect?
|Friday, May 5th, 2006|
Flyday Fyve - Who Needs Sleep?
1) What's the longest stretch you've ever gone without sleep?
2) What job did you hold that kept you the most shy on sleep?
3) What's your ideal amount of sleep per night?
4) What do you normally get by on?
5) Are you a morning/night/afternoon person by nature?
|Friday, April 28th, 2006|
Flyday Fyve - A Wee Bit Morbid.
Hi all! It's been a long time since I've done one of these, but it seems time to try one again.
Here we go:
1) What characteristic or trait would you most like to be remembered by?
2) What are you afraid people will remember you by?
3) What manner of death scares you the most?
4) What's your philosophy about the afterlife?
5) What do you think is the best way to celebrate life after someone dies?
|Thursday, April 13th, 2006|
The "Your House" Flyday Fyve
Okay, so I'm posting this before Friday.
Don't be a
: Just answer the questions!
1. What's something about your house/apartment/cave/bomb shelter that visitors always like?
2. What's the item in your house you'd most like to get 'rid of?
3. What were the most important factors in picking your current dwelling?
4. Where do you typically set up shop to study/pay bills/read or whatever?
5. What home improvement project would you most like to do it if money were no object?
|Friday, October 21st, 2005|
1) In less then a month starts the end-of-year holidays, which is your favorite holiday?
2) Least favorite?
3) Do you generally like this holiday season or is it like impending doom?
4) Do you dress up for Halloween?
5) What is your best holiday memory?
2) The rest
3) Mixed really, it can be so stressful trying to make everyone happy.
4) No but I want to.
5) Three years ago when I got married on Halloween :-) Current Mood: amused
|Friday, August 26th, 2005|
Friday Five - Weekend Music
1. What song reminds you of Friday?
2. What song reminds you of a Saturday night?
3. Do you ever make mix cds for weekend trips?
4. What type of music do you like to drive to?
5. What's your favorite song to drive to?
|Friday, July 29th, 2005|
Atilla's One Person meme
1. Let's say you could pick one person from your friends list to fly in the space shuttle. Who's it gonna be?
2. You are on trial for your life. Who (among anyone in the world) would you pick to defend you?
3. Let's say you could purge one person from your memory. It will be as though you never met them. Who would it be?
4. Without naming names, pick an LJer who did something to really piss you off and tell us what they did.
5. You're picked to voice one character from The Simpsons. You get to pick which one. Who's it going to be?
|Friday, July 8th, 2005|
1) What is the last movie you saw?
2) What is the first movie you remember seeing?
3) What is the worst movie you saw?
4) What is your favorite movie?
5) Where do you prefer to watch a movie? Theatre, home or drive-in movie theatre?
1) The Omen
2) The Star Trek Movies
3) Some movie on Midget Vampires
5) Drive-in or at home Current Mood: amused
|Friday, June 17th, 2005|
Flyday Fyve, mostcurious fashion.
What are you doing right now?
What do you wish you were doing right now?
What will you be doing this weekend?
What is your favorite thing to do?
What would you love to get paid to do?
|Friday, June 10th, 2005|
1) Your pet of choice: cats, dogs, other?
2) Of these, which (if any) do you co-habitate with?
3) Ever had to give up a pet due to circumstance?
4) How often in your life have you lived in a pet-free home?
5) What's the most irresponsible pet ownership activity you've ever seen?
|Friday, June 3rd, 2005|
1) Have you ever purchased anything online and if so, what was your first purchase?
2) What was your most recent purchase?
3) Do you prefer paypal, direct to vendor purchase or something else?
4) Do you know a lot of people who buy online or are you the black sheep of your circle?
5) Where do you see online retailing going in the future?
|Friday, May 27th, 2005|
Atilla's Flyday Fyve
Five questions about shopping for you.
1. Tell me about the item you hate shopping for the most.
2. What's your favorite kind of shopping?
3. What's your favorite place for finding cool things?
4. What's the best deal you've ever gotten?
5. How much online shopping do you do?
|Friday, May 20th, 2005|
1) Where would you put yourself on a political spectrum - left, centre or right and to what degree?
2) Were politics were discussed in your household when you were growing up?
3) Do you discuss politics? With whom?
4) Do you think people should discuss politics?
5) Should you vote if you're not informed about the issues?
|Friday, May 13th, 2005|
Wylie style Flyday Fyve
1) If you were going to describe yourself as a stereotype or a series of stereotypes, what would you say?
2) Now describe your SO or best friend as a stereotype.
3) One or both parents?
4) What stereotyping phrase or concept applied to you or someone you know drives you nuts?
5) What's your general opinion on stereotypes - hugely limiting lazy thinking or handy tools to paraphrase an abstract into something readily indentifiable?
|Friday, May 6th, 2005|
1. A lot of people think the word "family" comes along with some higher meaning- some unbreakable code of conduct. In other words, they should come first and get special consideration beyond everybody else*. What do you think?
2. If you could launch one member of your family on a rocket to Uranus, how would you pick the luck traveler?
3. What does "family" mean to you?
4. Are there any revered family figures in your woodshed?
5. Who is the black sheep of your immediate family? If your immediate family is too small to have a black sheep, go ahead and choose from your extended family.
*Thanks to katiekaboom
for phrasing that so succinctly.
|Friday, April 29th, 2005|
1) Are you prone to fits of depression?
2) What triggers them?
3) What is your favorite way of 'self-medicating'?
4) When was your "darkest" period - a time in your life when you had more fits of depression than before or since?
5) What has changed since then?
|Friday, April 22nd, 2005|
Atilla's Various Weirdos Flyday Fyve
1. What's your weirdo attraction factor? How often do you get approached?
2. What's the best response you've ever given to a random characters who come up to you asking for money, to join prayer groups, etc.?
3. Is there a common theme in these encounters?
4. Have you ever had to approach random people? What were the circumstances?
5. What does it take to get you to cough up some change to someone asking for it?
|Friday, April 15th, 2005|
1) How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
2) How few can you get by on and still function if you really had to?
3) When in your life did you get the least amount of sleep in a regular basis?
4) In a perfect world, how many hours per night would you actually get?
5) Morning person or night owl and has this changed over time?
|Friday, April 8th, 2005|
1) Are you childfree, child rearing or child planning?
2) With your friends and family, do you find yourself in the minority for this stance?
3) What do you think lead you to this philosophy?
4) Do you see where you might ever change your mind?
5) Name one advantage and one disadvantage of this choice.
|Friday, March 18th, 2005|
Flyday Fyve March 18th/05
1) Would you consider yourself a patient person?
2) What are you best able to wait for?
3) Of you and your SO, roomate or closest friend - which is less calm?
4) Have you ever successfully meditated - which is to say, successfully cleared your mind?
5) What activity you engage in provides you the most peace?